How Long Do 2012 Ford Escape Tires Last
Start with a utterly free tire examination at David McDavid Ford. If your driving habits are normal and around 12,000-15,000 miles per year, an average tire’s tread will wear out in about 3 years. This could be considerably longer if you drive less than 12,000 miles or less if you drive more aggressively. Tire life again depends on the type of tire. Performance tires, for instance, are not designed to last as long as all-season tires. This will give you a great idea of where you can start improving your tire care and make your 2012 Ford Escape tires last longer. Tires need just one thing to increase their life: proper care and maintenance. David McDavid Ford is here to help.
Do I Need To Replace My Tires
- If a tire is broken, deflate it and replace it with your spare. If you do not see any tire damage and cannot identify the source of the vibration, take the car to a tire dealer for a thorough check.
- A rough ride may signify tire damage, uneven/improper tire inflation or excessive wear to your tires. Loud noise can also be a warning sign or caution. Pay close attention to the âfeelâ of your tires as you drive. Should you notice vibrations, louder noise than normal or other disturbances while driving, quickly reduce speed, drive with caution until you can safely pull off the road and stop. This way, you can check to make sure your tires are secure.
- Visit our Ford dealership – If you see something youâre not sure about during your check, have it examined by our tire shop. We can help you identify any issues and find the best solution.
- Inspect your tires often. Here are a few things to keep an eye out for: Unbalanced or unbalanced tread wear, Shallow tread , Foreign objects , Broken areas, Broken valve stem caps.
Ford Escape Hybrid Tire Size
Will it fit? Choose the best 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid tire size by using our great tool that is always at hand.
Autotk.com lists a whole range of tire sizes fitting 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid covering both original equipment manufacturer and optional sizes. The important common feature is the overall height of a tire fitting into the wheel arch.
While low-profile tires make a car more rigid affecting the driving comfort they also improve the road-holding ability allowing the vehicle to enter corners with more confidence. Low-profile tires also increase pressure on vehicles suspension but the improved exterior design balances all the disadvantages.
Find below the list of low-profile tires with a bigger rim diameter and high-profile tires with a smaller rim diameter.
Once you have decided on the tire size for 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid, you can browse the list of cars with the same fittings or compare with competitors. All the data has been aggregated from trusted sources.
Recommended Reading: How Often Should You Change Tires
Ford Escape Bfgoodrich Tires
Proven on the track & reliable on the street, get a set of new BFGoodrich tires for your 2012 Ford Escape at Ford today. Founded in 1870 by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Goodrich , BFGoodrich offers over 150 years of rich heritage and has utilized motorsports as their proving grounds for over a century. This has allowed BF Goodrich to create some of the best high-performance tires for each car. Whether you are looking for tires for a car, truck, SUV or sports car, BFGoodrich is one of the leading and most respected names when it comes to tires. BFGoodrichÂ® is one of the most recognized names when it comes to tires. BFGoodRich offers a full line of passenger, SUV, truck, performance, and off-road tires for clients to pick from.
Buy Tires For 2012 Ford Escape
Finding the right tires can be quick and easy, especially when you have all the information you need to make a good decision. That’s why you should head our way when it’s time to put new tires on your 2012 Ford Escape. Firestone Complete Auto Care is the place to go for Ford tires in all sizes, for all seasons. Whether you want a tire that’s built to take tight corners, handle diverse terrain, or improve fuel-efficiency, you’ll find the right tires for your vehicle and budget.
View the tires Ford recommends for 2012 Escapes, plus important information about Ford Escape tire size, tire inflation, and speed rating. Take it from one of our tire technicians, Brianna: “You want to find the correct size for your tire. It matters in alignments and keeping your vehicle driving the way itâs supposed to.â
Other than getting the proper tire size, you also want to think about a couple of other things when getting new Ford Escape tires like how and where you drive, and how much you want to spend. If you live in Florida, you probably won’t need heavy-duty winter tires. Somewhere like Colorado or even Kansas is a different story. You may want to invest in a set of Ford Escape snow tires for one part of the year, and all-season tires for the rest of the year.
Read Also: Goodyear Off The Road Tires
Example Tire Size: P215/65r15 95h
- Max. cold inflation load limit: This number signifies the individual tireâs safe maximum load-carrying capacity when inflated to its recommended pressure.
- The letter stands for Radial and lets you know about the tireâs construction: that the layers run radially across the tire.
- The next is the aspect ratio of the tire. The aspect ratio lets you know the size will signify the size of the sidewall. A smaller number signifies a low profile tire..
- The first letter lets you know what kind of tire this is. In this instance, the letter âPâ lets you know itâs a passenger tire.
- The number just after is the diameter of the wheel in inches.
- U.S. DOT safety standards code: This code lets you know that the tires meet or exceed the Department of Transportationâs safety standards.
- The last number is the load index/speed symbol.
- The next number is the tire width in millimeters.
- Tire ply composition and materials used: This will tell you the number of layers of rubber-coated fabric in the tire tread and sidewall. The manufacturer will also note materials used in the tire, like steel, nylon, and polyester.
Ford Escape Tire Prices
At David McDavid Ford, we buy our tires directly from the manufacturers. As certified franchise dealers our relationship with the OEM still means that the tires we sell be of incredible quality and be made definitely to fit the vehicles we sell. As a result of our relationship, we are able to price our tires considerably lower than most independent shops and can guarantee you’re getting the right tire to fit your 2012 Ford Escape as well as your driving habits. Schedule an in-person tire consultation with our expert OEM-trained service specialists or have your next tire repair done by one of our Ford trained mechanic. You’ll receive the best auto care at David McDavid Ford without the costly price tag! Check this month’s tire specials here.
Read Also: Spare Tire Mount Under Trailer
Ford Escape Hankook Tires
Hankook Tires is one of the world’s biggest and most respected tire companies. Hankook was founded in the 1940s and known for its high-performance and competition tires that can be seen in a variety of motorsports. This racing DNA can be seen in the quality and performance of their passenger tires, light truck tires, and SUV tires. Hankook tires deliver quality, performance and a little racing style to your daily commute. Learn more about the Hankook Tire options for your 2012 Ford Escape.
Should I Have David Mcdavid Ford Mount And Balance My Tires
Your vehicleâs handling can be negatively affected and lead to accidents that can cause injury…or even be fatal. It’s best to trust certified Ford auto mechanics, as they know your car inside and out. Schedule an appointment or visit David McDavid Ford today. Driving with different tires or improperly mounted/balanced tires can be dangerous for you and those driving around you.
Read Also: 33 Inch Tire 17 Inch Rim
How Do I Care For Tires On My 2012 Ford Escape
- Inflate: Tires can lose one PSI of air pressure per month. Check your tires once a month, preferably in the morning, to make sure your tire pressure is at the recommended level. You can again bring your car by a local David McDavid Ford and have one of our mechanics check your tire pressure
- Rotate: How frequently should you rotate your tires? On average, tires should be rotated every 5,000 miles, and more frequently if they are high-performance tires.
- Evaluate: Make it a habit to check out for signs of tread wear or damage every time you fill up for gas or every time you wash your car. Look for tears, irregular wear, cracking, or bulging.
Ford Escape Tire Center
Picking the right tire center for your vehicle isn’t easy. After all, there are so many options. At David McDavid Ford we focus on consumer gratification most which relies on these key factors.
- Prices – since we buy our tires directly from the manufacturers we are able to cut out the middlemen and provide you with the best prices in Dallas.
- Tire Selection – not only do we have the best selection of tires in Fort Worth, but we have one of the biggest tire inventories in TX. Give McDavid Ford a call at 8174207990 and we can confirm that a specific tire is in stock.
- Quality – our state-of-the-art facility keeps our tire inventory safe against extreme elements which can degrade tires over a period of time.
- Warranties – many tires we sell offer warranties only available from certified retailers.
- Fit – we make sure the tires we advise fit your car and your driving habits.
- Accuracy – we can diagnose your tire problems fast and accurately to have you back on the road as immediately as possible and out-of-pocket as little as possible.
In many cases, we offer tire specials in addition to manufacturer rebates. We’ll regularly run free installation & buy three get one free tire deals.
Don’t Miss: 205 75r15 Trailer Tire Walmart
Ford Escape Kumho Tires
Kumho started out as a small company that, believe it or not, only produces about two dozen tires per day. Today, Kumho Tires has grown to be one of the largest and most essential tire manufactures in the world. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA for their US operations, Kumho Tires produces an array of high-quality passenger, performance, and light truck/SUV tires. Kumho puts a heavy focus on tire performance, braking, and steering improvements combined with excellent value. Kumho tires offer the perfect balance of performance and value for 2012 Ford Escape owners. Kumho focuses both on design and technology to design some of the most popular and respected passenger and performance tires accessible. No matter what type of tire you need for your Ford, Kumho offers a great tire at an incredible value. Schedule your service appointment and get the best deal on a set of new tires today.
Is It Worth Getting Road Hazard On Tires For My 2012 Ford Escape
We all know the Fort Worth streets can be unpredictable when it comes to loose debris that can affect your tires harshly, so the damage that might occur can be covered with our protection plans. Our main intention is for you to feel protected when it comes to your tire purchase. You may be wondering if tire road hazard protection worth it. The protection is valuable because it covers tire damage that we all encounter on a daily basis due to dangerous road hazards. Road hazards include nails, glass, rocks, or other road debris, so road hazard protection covers and protects your tires from the more unforeseen circumstances. David McDavid Ford offers road hazard protection on the tires for your 2012 Ford Escape, and it can be a great source of assurance when you’re out on the road dealing with everyday issues that may arise.
Read Also: Discount Tire Corpus Christi Tx
Important Note About Oe Tire Sizes
Please note that the proper Original Equipment tire size for the vehicle is determined by the vehicle manufacturer. At 1010TIRES.COM we base the Original Equipment sizes on the best information currently available to us. Options or changes by the manufacturer may change the Original Equipment size on your vehicle. 1010TIRES.COM always recommends that, before making a purchase, you verify that the size listed on our Tire search matches the tire size listed on your vehicle. You can find the manufacturers recommendation on your vehicle, located in the drivers side door jamb, or in your vehicle Owners Manual.
- Payment Options:
Best Tires For The Ford Escape
The best tires for your Ford Escape depend on how you drive, where you live and your budget. The factory tires that were on the Escape when you bought it strike a balance between cost, treadwear, fuel economy, and performance. Ford aimed to give you a good all-around tire, not one designed to excel in any one situation. Depending on how and where you plan to drive your Escape, you might want something different. Maybe you plan on lots of highway miles. Maybe you live somewhere with snow for most of the year. No matter what your priorities, this overview of the best tire options for the Ford Escape will help you decide which tires work best for you.
- Yokohama Geolandar G91AV – Best superior tire
Don’t Miss: Offroad Wheel And Tire Packages
Top Replacement Tire Brands For Ford Escape
Weve recommended three replacement tires in 17-, 18-, and 19-inch sizes, in budget, moderately priced and cost-no-object varieties. Theres something here for your Ford Escape whether the skys the limit or youre looking to get by on the cheap. All these tires have ratings of four-stars or higher based on consumer surveys:
Ford Escape Tire Repair In Dallas At David Mcdavid Ford
When you bring a damaged tire to David McDavid Ford, we invariably start with a full and complete examination. After having your tires installed, don’t forget to leave us a review! If your tire can be repaired, your tire mechanic will fill the damaged area, seal the inner liner, then reâcheck for leaks before reâmounting the tire. We are conveniently located at 300 West Loop 820 South in Fort Worth, TX. If the tire canât be fixed, we can help you find the best replacement accessible.
Don’t Miss: Mr Tire Oil Change Price
Ford Escape Tire Rotation Coupon
David McDavid Ford frequently offers bold tire rotation coupons on a monthly basis. You can check out our service coupons here. Not only are our prices the best in Fort Worth, our factory-certified mechanics and original manufactured parts won’t cost you anything extra. McDavid Ford is number the best 2012 Ford Escape tire rotation center in Dallas, TX. Schedule service with us today!
Are Used Tires Safe For My 2012 Ford Escape
Used tires are unregulated and uninspected. When you shop tires at used tire stores in Fort Worth, TX, you’re taking a big risk with conceivable tread wear that is totally invisible to the naked eye, so you may think you’re getting a quality used tire, but in reality, you’re putting your car at risk. At David McDavid Ford, you don’t have to worry about the many questions that arise when it comes to used tires, because all of our tires are brand new, meticulously checked out and Ford-approved. Harsh and dangerous weather can cause a tire to break down over time, and it’s impossible to know the conditions a tire earlier experienced. There could be uneven wear if the previous car had suspension or alignment issues. If a tire was previously-damaged or repaired poorly, then the tire is at much greater risk of failing. There is no way to know the history or the age of a used tire, and some used tires are even made to look newer than they absolutely are. Your 2012 Ford Escape’s tires aren’t something you want to take any speedy shortcuts on, and while used tires may be cheap, there are many other critical factors at play that you might not have considered.
Read Also: Where Is The Tire Pressure Sensor Located
Ford Escape Tire Replacement
You should always have your 2012 Ford Escape tires examined at your local franchise dealership for multiple reasons.
- Purchasing tires with David McDavid Ford can include additional warranties not accessible through non-franchise service centers.
- David McDavid Ford will examine your tires for free
- Ford OEM-Certified mechanics can usually repair damaged tires without replacing them. Our mechanics will save you time and money!
- Franchise dealerships can often replace tires much quicker than independent tire centers because their mechanics are OEM-Certified and carry original manufacturer components & tools. In some cases, these OEM tools are needed.
When it comes to replacing the tires on your 2012 Ford Escape, it’s crucial to do so on time without procrastination. So how do you know when it’s time to replace your tires? There are several clear signs that your tires need to be replaced such as your tire sidewall is punctured, if the tread depth is lower than 5/32 inches, tires that are older than 6 years. tires that have large cracks or bubbles, David McDavid Ford will examine your tires for free during every visit, but you should consult your 2012 Ford Escape owner’s manual for the suggested maintenance schedule related to tire replacement for confirmation. Schedule your free tire examination today.
Sign Up For Offers & More
Get emails with special savings and expert tips
Thank you for signing up.
You’ll now receive special savings and expert tire tips.
Monday Friday: 9:00 am 6:00 pm EST
Not sure? We’re here to help.
Finding your tire size is simple. When you’re looking at your tire, your sidewall should look similar to one of these two options. Start entering the first number as highlighted below.
Enter the second number on your tire’s sidewall as highlighted below.
Enter the second number on your tire’s sidewall as highlighted below.Heads up: Some tires might show a number like 12.5 as 1250.
Not sure? We’re here to help.
Not sure? We’re here to help.
Searching our database…
Looks like you previously searched for tires for a:
Would you like to see tires for this VEHICLE or start a new search?
Not sure? We can help.
How to Find Your Tire Size
Finding your size is simple. Once you are at yourvehicle, write down the following highlighted numbers located onyour sidewall in the order shown below.
Example: The size of the tire below is 215/60/16.
High Floatation Tires
Still have questions? Call us.800-667-8138Hours:9AM 9PM ET Daily
Not sure? We can help.
Find your version/option
Find your tire size instead
Find your version/option
You can usually find your vehicle’s version/option in one of the following places.
Example: The version/option of a Honda Accord EX V6 is EX V6.
DRIVER’S DOOR JAMB
Find your tire size instead
Example: The size of the tire below is 215/60/16.
Recommended Reading: 205/75r14 Trailer Tire And Rim